* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Extended dining kitchen
Front and rear gardens
Master bedroom with ensuite WC/ family bathroom
Summary A spacious extended three bedroomed well-presented home which is ideal for the first time buyer, young family or investor. The property is situated within this popular location in Bentley close to local amenities.
Entrance Hall A front facing sealed unit door gives access to the entrance hall which has a central heating radiator and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 8" x 15' 1" ( 3.86m x 4.60m ) An attractive lounge with a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Extended Dining Kitchen 17' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.41m x 2.72m ) Fitted with a modern range of cream high gloss wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the 1 1/2 ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has complementary tiling, a five ring gas hob, an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator and a tiled floor. The dining area to the kitchen has laminated floor. There is a door which gives access to the utility room.
Bathroom Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a WC, a wash hand basin and a free standing bath with mixer tap. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window, a heated towel rail, a useful storage cupboard and complementary tiling.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 9' 4" ( 1.78m x 2.84m ) With a rear facing double glazed window and sealed unit door. There are work surfaces beneath which is plumbing for a washing machine. There is space for white goods and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m ) A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. A door gives access to the ensuite WC.
Ensuite W.C Fitted with a WC and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 7' x 11' 3" ( 2.13m x 3.43m ) A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.46m ) With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Outside The property has front and rear enclosed gardens.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Doncaster, DN1 on +44 1302 378046 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Doncaster about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.