A well presented, modern two bedroom semi- detached bungalow, Built 2017. The property benefits from driveway & garage. Situated in a popular location, within close proximity of local shops and sea front.
Composite front door to Entrance Hall.
Loft access, radiator, storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.93m max x 4.01m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear leading to patio.
Kitchen 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, roll-edge work top and upstand, tiled splashback, integrated eye level cooker, hood, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, cupboard housing boiler, breakfast bar, spotlights, one and a half bowl composite sink and drainer, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 12' 8" into bay ( 3.20m x 3.86m into bay )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 12' 2" ( 2.24m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area, gated access from driveway, lean to storage, raised decking area with outdoor lights, door to garage. There are raised flowerbeds, summer house with power and light measuring 8' x 8', outdoor tap and outside power sockets. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway, shingle to front. The garage has an up and over door with power and light, door to side leading to garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.