A haven of peace and light, this truly exceptional, contemporary four double-bedroom Town House is set in behind a private landscaped courtyard & offers beautifully presented and well-proportioned living space arranged over 3 floors with parking, tranquil courtyard garden and wonderful roof terrace.
With its central Clock Tower & village feel, Crouch End benefits from some superb period architecture intertwined and sympathetically blended with modern developments. In line with the arts bias, there are 2 cinemas in town; The Arthouse and Picturehouse. Teeming with cafés, independent shops and a plethora of establishments offering books or picture framing, Crouch End is a residential community which for many years has been a sought-after home for those associated with the arts with many celebrities to be seen on its streets.
Many families move to Crouch End for the wide range of well-respected Schools which includes Coleridge Primary School, Weston Park Primary School, Rokesly Junior School and the Catholic St Gildas' Junior School.
Located just to the east of the centre, Chimes Terrace is well placed for Hornsey (Great Northern) Rail Station, providing access to Moorgate within 20 minutes, and the increasingly sought-after Hornsey High Street with its chic cafes and new Sainsbury's Supermarket, along with the many parks of the area including Priory Park, Alexandra Park and Queens Wood along with the Parkland Walk that provides a Green-Link to Finsbury Park, through Highgate and Muswell Hill. Although there is no station in the centre of Crouch End, being almost equidistant from Highgate, Muswell Hill. Stations at Highgate (Northern Line), Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly) and Crouch Hill (Overground) are easily accessible, with multiple bus routes from the centre of town.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.