Bright, third floor two double bedroom apartment located in this popular modern development located to the North of Muswell Hill. The flat benefits from modern kitchen & bathroom, reserved parking, and a South-East facing private balcony.
Located in the 10 year old Gilson Place development to the north of Muswell Hill, the property is located close to the North Circular Road (A406), with its adjacent Tesco Superstore.
Coppetts Road is well located for access to several popular schools which have been rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted, this includes Coppetts Wood Primary school, Our Lady Muswell rc Primary School, and Coldfall Primary school, as well as The Compton Secondary school and Wren Academy.
The nearby Muswell Hill playing fields, Coldfall Woods and Muswell Hill Golf Course are a short walk away, whilst the open space and expeditious activities of Alexandra Park are also close by.
Transoprt is excellent, with bus routes nearby which provide easy access to the vibrant centres of Muswell Hill Broadway, East Fichley and Highgate, not to mention additional nearby stations such as East Finchley station (Northern Line) or Arnos Grove (Piccadilly line) station.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.