* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Planning Permitted for Additional Bedroom & Bathroom Upstairs
Open Plan Kitchen Dining
Lounge with Log Burner
Family Bathroom with Stand Alone Bath
Master with En Suite
Summary Picturesque Country Cottage on the Edge of the New Forest with manicured front/rear gardens and Separate Garage. Three bedrooms with en suite to master. Beautiful cozy lounge with log burner. Open plan kitchen/dining looking onto terrace and garden beyond. Planning to extend into roof space.
Description Located in a quiet country road within the village of Redlynch sits this three bedroom detached bungalow on approximately quarter of an acre plot. Offering generous from and rear gardens, detached garage, off road parking and fully refurbished throughout to a high specification. If you wish to escape from the city for country living, this is for you. Planning has been granted to extend into the roof space for one additional bedroom and bathroom. Tax Band D
Lounge 11' max x 17' 1" max ( 3.35m max x 5.21m max )
Bedroom 1 10' max x 12' 10" ( 3.05m max x 3.91m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" max x 12' 10" ( 3.02m max x 3.91m )
Bedroom 3 8' 4" max x 10' ( 2.54m max x 3.05m )
Kitchen 13' 3" x 20' ( 4.04m x 6.10m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge, SP6 on +44 1425 460002 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.