Three double bedroom first floor apartment situated in the heart of the city centre and being within easy reach of all that Cardiff has to offer including Cardiff central railway station. The apartment is currently let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy agreement making it an ideal investment.
Rare to the market is this three double bedroom City Centre apartment situated within this ever popular development of listed buildings on Westgate Street. The apartment is within a short walk of all Cardiff City centre has to offer with its wide range of shops, stores, bars and restaurants. The apartment further benefits from being within easy reach of Cardiff central railway station as well as all other transport links. The apartment is currently let on a six month assured shortho;d tenancy more information available on request and as such would make a great buy to let investment.
entered via lovely large period type doors opening onto the communal areas with stairs and lift access to all floors
spacious hallway with cloak cupboard and second storage cupboard, telecom entry system
Sitting Room/dining Area 16' 8" x 10' 5" ( 5.08m x 3.17m )
a large and spacious sitting room with ample room for a formal dining area if desired, two full length period style sash windows overlooking the front aspect of the apartment, feature fire with marble hearth and surround, radiator
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
good size and separate kitchen suite comprising a wide range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over, stainless steel finished recess sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring with contrasting tiled splash back areas, period style window overlooking the rear aspect of the apartment.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 11' ( 4.52m x 3.35m )
fitted carpet, radiator, period designed sash window overlooking the front aspect of the apartment
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
fitted carpet, radiator, period style sash window overlooking the front aspect of the apartment, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
double glazed french doors opening onto the apartments private balcony area with views over Cardiff arms park, radiator
walls tiled to all splash back areas, the shower area comprises corner mounted, glass fronted shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin, the wc whilst situated in the same area has a privacy wall between the wc and showering area, period style sash window overlooking the rear aspect of the apartment
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.