Full of character this property is a double fronted period residence, and a very versatile and attractive family accommodation set on three floors. This property is only a stone throwaway from Stanwell school and offers an enclosed wall garden to rear with off road parking.
A very attractive period Property set in this highly residential and very sought after part of Penarth Town on the door step of Stanwell & Victoria schools and within walking distance to the high street, offering a fantastic accommodation greatly and tastefully upgraded by the current owner including; outside porch with original tile flooring, reception hall with original wooden flooring, sitting room to front, a modern fitted kitchen/diner with utility room. To the first floor are three bedroom, study and a superb bathroom. To the second floor are three further bedrooms, bedroom five has excellent views over the country side and some channel views and a shower room. This charming home also benefits front garden, enclosed wall garden to rear with outbuilding and lane access, some period features and catchments for Victoria primary school and Stanwell School .
Storm porch with canopy, original tile flooring and paneled wall, laid to lawn and patio enclosed with low level wall,
Wood flooring, coved ceiling, ceiling rose and picture rail, radiator, door to cloak cupboard and storage cupboard and door to the rear garden.
Living Room 16' 8" Max x 12' 9" ( 5.08m Max x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling rose, wooden flooring, radiator.
Sitting Room 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to rear, wood flooring, wood burner, ceiling rose, radiator.
Kitchen & Diner 26' 8" x 10' 7" ( 8.13m x 3.23m )
The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units with integral full length fridge, dishwasher, space for range cooker, extractor hood, marble work top and tile splash back, breakfast bar, slate flooring, door to pantry with space for further appliances, double glazed window to side and slate flooring; the dining space is ample with double glazed window to front and wood burner
Stained glass window to rear, door to cloakroom with low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and window to side
First Floor Landing
Paneled ceiling and picture rail, door to bedroom one, two, three, study and family bathroom. Stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 16' 9" Max ( 3.89m x 5.11m Max )
Double glazed window with pleasant views, vertical radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 13' 1" Max ( 3.91m x 3.99m Max )
Coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Study 9' 1" x 4' 7" ( 2.77m x 1.40m )
Double glazed window to front, dado rail, coved ceiling, radiator
Bathroom 12' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.57m )
Free standing bath, double shower cubicle, his and hers wash hand basin with vanity cabinet, wc, ceramic tile flooring, obscured double glazed to rear, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Stained glass window, dado rail, paneled ceiling, door to bedroom four, five, shower room and bedroom six
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 8' 10" min ( 3.89m x 2.69m min )
Double glazed window to rear with attractive view, access into eaves, radiator.
Bedroom Five 15' Max x 154' Max ( 4.57m Max x 46.94m Max )
L shaped room with dressing area and bedroom with a very pleasant aspect over the playing filed and the Bristol Channel beyond via pitch glass window, radiator.
Bedroom Six 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, cupboard with housing boiler, radiator
Shower Room 8' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.06m )
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, heated towel rail, sky light window to rear, access to eaves.
Partially enclosed with low level wall, laid to lawn, path leading to front leading to the storm porch with canopy and original tile flooring.
Enclosed wall garden with decked terrace access via the sitting room, laid to lawn, outbuilding including wc, wood shed, potting shed, outside tap, drive leading to garage, gate to off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.