An elegantly styled, traditional mid terrace property providing excellent family sized accommodation and retaining much character throughout. Features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern breakfast kitchen, a stunning first floor bathroom and a staircase leading to useful loft space. Ep Rating E.
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.2 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city and on one of Bearwood's most popular roads, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road, just 0.4 miles from the property. Local eateries such as Miller & Carter and The Kings Head can also be found within 0.6 miles.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park is just at the end of the road, providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of every day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade ii-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* A beautifully styled traditional mid terrace property
* Welcoming entrance hallway with Minton tile flooring
* Two reception rooms; first being bay fronted with shutter blinds, coving to ceiling, picture rails and a period style fireplace
* Second reception room with feature multi fuel log burner, coving to ceiling and picture rails
* Spacious breakfast kitchen providing adequate space for dining table and chairs. Kitchen has quarry tiled flooring, solid European oak worktops, access to a useful pantry/storage and French style patio doors which open out onto the rear garden
* Three bedrooms; front two being doubles with period style fireplaces and picture rails
* Stunning, contemporary style bathroom with deep soaking Omnitub Solo bathtub with overhead shower, partially tiled walls and a wall mounted heated towel rail
* Useful loft space accessed via staircase from the landing. Makes an ideal space for a home office and has sky light windows, electricity points and eaves storage
* Excellent location for access to local amenities such as schools, parks and High Street shops
tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the kitchen.<br /><br />
4.06m into bay x 3.23m max
4.88m max x 3.35m