End terrace house for sale in Citadel Road, Plymouth PL1
Offers in region of
End terrace house for sale - 13 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1752 358117 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- End terrace property run as a B&B
- Thirteen bedrooms (most en-suite)
- Spacious living accommodation
- Potential for re-development
- Prestigious near to waterfront location
- Garage and courtyard garden space
- Arranged over five floors
- Reported turnover up to £150,000 P/A
profound plymouth hoe property! A substantial end terrace property currently run as a well renowned B&B for over 50 years! With thirteen bedrooms, spacious owner accommodation and potential for re-development, we are proud to present "Citadel House" to the market
The hotel is kept to a very high standard and has been sympathetically maintained by the current owner, enjoying a strong reputation within the local community and beyond. Boasting a high level of regular and repeat custom from visiting tourists; this business has reported a substantial annual turnover reaching as high as circa £150,000. All prices are per room per night on B & B basis and all rooms benefit from gas fired central heating, colour TVs, Wi-Fi and complimentary tea & coffee making facilities. The property is also being sold complete with fixtures and fittings included (excluding the lower ground living quarters), which is a huge plus for any new purchaser. This unique, characterful property could be subject to potential re-development into luxury apartments (subject to planning) as many others in the near vicinity have set a president to do so.
Citadel Road can be found in a Prime location on the beautiful South Devon coastline of Plymouth; the largest city in Devon. Close to the famous Plymouth Hoe promenade and the historic Barbican district, which has seen significant attention for the "2020 Mayflower Steps" Anniversary of the Pilgrims migration to America. This charming part of the city has narrow cobbled streets and an abundance of retail shops, bars and restaurants and enjoys busy trade all year. With good transport links and easy access via the A38/M5 and railway station (due to also undergo significant re-development).
Lower Ground Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
En-Suite Bedroom 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 16' 6" x 11' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.61m )
Lounge 15' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.65m x 4.17m )
Kitchen Area 9' 11" x 3' 11" ( 3.02m x 1.19m )
Reception Room 14' 3" x 21' 9" ( 4.34m x 6.63m )
Reception Room 13' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.17m )
En-Suite Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
En-Suite Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.08m )
En-Suite Bedroom 4 18' 10" x 11' 4" ( 5.74m x 3.45m )
En-Suite Bedroom 5 14' 8" x 10' ( 4.47m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 6 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
En-Suite Bedroom 7 13' x 10' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 8 5' 11" x 7' 7" ( 1.80m x 2.31m )
En-Suite Bedroom 9 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
En-Suite Bedroom 10 14' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.39m x 2.69m )
En-Suite Bedroom 11 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
En-Suite Bedroom 12 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
En-Suite Bedroom 13 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Mutley Plain, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Mutley Plain for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale