An attractive four bedroom detached house situated within Combs Ford. The property offers, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen which opens to family room. Upstairs comprises four bedrooms, family bathroom & en-suite to master. Enclosed rear garden, single garage & driveway for 2/3 vehicles.
Front aspect double glazed door, wood laminate floor, fusebox and switch to outside light.
Lounge 14' 10" into stair recess x 14' ( 4.52m into stair recess x 4.27m )
Front aspect double glazed windows, wood laminate floor, understair cupboard, two radiators and stairs to first floor. Staircase fitted in 2020 with oak rails.
Dining/ Family Room 14' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.07m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, rear aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor, breakfast bar, panelling to walls, two radiators and recessed spotlights.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.92m )
Side aspect double glazed window, wall and base units, tiled floor, space for free standing washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer, new Range style cooker with stainless steel splashback, extractor hood, sink and drainer and part tiled walls.
Carpet, panelling to walls and doors to;
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 11' 9" max ( 3.10m x 3.58m max )
Rear aspect double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood laminate floor, low level flush wc, basin inset into unit, shower cubicle, extractor fan, recessed spotlights and radiator. Bedroom and en-suite currently in the process of being redecorated, ensuite will have new flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" excluding door recess x 10' 8" ( 2.49m excluding door recess x 3.25m )
Front aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, loft access, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.21m )
Side aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, wood laminate floor, low level flush wc, basin inset into units, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, light above mirror and shaver point.
Fully enclosed with new fence and laid to lawn with extensive wrap around patio, paved area with rotary washing line, covered seating area and side gate access.
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect composite door, up and over door, electric and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.