no onward chain! A traditional bay fronted end terraced home situated in this popular location of splott within walking distance of local amenities and within easy access to Cardiff City Centre and the A48/M4 access corridor. Internal Viewing's Highly Recommended!
no onward chain! A traditional bay fronted end terraced home situated in this popular location of splott within walking distance of local amenities and within easy access to Cardiff City Centre and the A48/M4 access corridor. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, third reception room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
Via front door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, coving, cornice, original flooring and access to:
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Single glazed bay window to front aspect, gas fireplace and powerpoints.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.68m )
Two single glazed windows to side aspect, original tiling and powerpoint.
Third Reception Room 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Powerpoints and carpeted.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated electric hob and oven, spaces for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, single glazed window to side and door to patio.
Doors providing access to:
Bedroom One 20' 2" x 13' 2" ( 6.15m x 4.01m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving, fireplace with tiled surround and powerpoint.
Bedroom Three 15' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and powerpoint.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Enclosed and mainly laid to patio.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.