A stunning 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached residence of circa 3700sqft, occupying a delightful south easterly facing plot approaching 0.6 acres, situated in one of the most sought-after roads just outside the market town of Ringwood.
The property is situated on the edge of the Avon Valley with the Historic market town of Ringwood only 2 miles distant and offering a comprehensive range of Shopping facilities, restaurants & Leisure facilities. The beautiful New Forest is also easily accessible with over 10,000 acres of natural heath and woodland for some of the country’s best, walking, cycling, and horse riding routes.
For the commuter, the cities of Salisbury and Southampton are easily reached via the A338 and the A31 and London is only 2 hours distant, via the M3. The larger shopping towns of Bournemouth (16 miles) east and Southampton (20 miles) west, both offer main railway routes and airports which are easily accessible.
- Spectacular entrance hallway with oak flooring continuing throughout, with a sweeping oak framed staircase leading to the galleried landing
- Beautifully appointed kitchen/dining room which has ceramic tiling throughout, featuring an extensive range of gloss wall, floor, and drawer units with granite work surface over incorporating a breakfast bar
- Appliances include AEG oven with combi microwave, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and dishwasher
- Adjacent, a useful utility room providing space and plumbing for white goods along with additional storage
- Beautiful triple aspect living room, feature inset log burner with slate hearth and French doors opening onto the rear garden
- Further ground floor rooms include family room, study, gym and cloakroom
- Upstairs, the galleried landing provides access to five excellent bedrooms, three of which are en suite
- Impressive master suite benefitting from a spacious walk-in dressing room with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom comprising of his and her basin, spa bath, rainfall shower, and WC, finished with stylish part-tiled walls.
Two electric gates give access to a sweeping carriage-style drive, flanked by lawns and enclosed mature hedging, to an extensive parking area in front of the property. The integral double garage has an electric remote-controlled door and can be accessed via a personal door to the rear. The rear wrap-around gardens are particularly secluded offering much privacy and are mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area adjacent to the property. In the corner of the gardens, a modern home office with power, light, French doors and full height windows overlooking the gardens.