Situated in the popular village of Pentrepiod with lovely views across the mountains, near Tirpentwys Mountain Bike Track and Pontypool nature reserve.
Offered with no onward chain and offering excellent investment potential, this two bedroom top floor flat has lovely views. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, living room and two double bedrooms.
The area offers superb links to the M4 allowing ease of Commute to Newport, Cardiff & Bristol. Cwmbran centre is just a 10 minute drive away and offers an abundance of amenities with Asda, Sainsbury's, Aldi & Lidl superstores,
Communal Front Door
Secure front access door with phone system. Stairs to floors
Accessed via Wooden front door. Doors off to bathroom, kitchen, lounge and bedrooms.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with space for a fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Vinyl flooring, sink and double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 3" x 16' 10" max ( 4.34m x 5.13m max )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 14' 3" ( 2.77m x 4.34m )
Carpet flooring, double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 14' 3" ( 2.77m x 4.34m )
Carpet to floor, double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of bath, W.C and sink, vinyl flooring and tiled splasbacks. Obscure window to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.