Flat for sale in Church Street, Epsom KT17
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1372 940053 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- *** guide price £325,000 - £350,000 ***
- Chain free
- Allocated parking
- Epsom town centre location
- Long lease
- Modern condition throughout
- Open plan living/kitchen
- Ample amount of storage
***guide price £300,000 - £325,000*** A beautifully presented two double bedroom first floor apartment spanning an impressive 785 sq ft of airy living accommodation further benefiting from an Epsom Town Centre location and allocated parking. Sold with no onward chain.
This truly exceptional two double bedroom first floor apartment resides in the heart of Epsom Town Centre and covers a sizable 785 sq ft of contemporary living accommodation.
The property opens in to an incredibly vast open plan living/kitchen area which is flooded with natural light throughout the day. The kitchen also comes complete with a wide variety of integrated appliances. Leading to the bedrooms is an airy hallway that offers an ample amount of handy storage space. The two bedrooms in this modern apartment are both spacious doubles and allow plenty of extra space for additional furniture. Concluding the property is a wonderfully stylish three piece family bathroom.
Further benefits include a chain free sale as well as allocated underground parking. With all this property has to offer, it is sure to be very popular so immediate inspection is advised to avoid disappointment. Please enquire directly to arrange a suitable date and time to view.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Epsom, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Epsom for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Church Street properties for sale