Located a stone's throw away from Hereford City, the property is an ideal investment with tenants in situ and an income of approximately £32,000 per annum or to convert back to a private home, The choice is yours!
Built in the 1800's the Character property is set in a sought after and established location of Hereford. Whitecross Road is well positioned area offering easy access to an extensive range of facilities and services. Most of these are within easy distance and include a mainline train station, city hospital, excellent colleges and schools, including Hereford Cathedral School, and the highly regarded sixth form college. The city centre also has a choice of shops and restaurants, with the beautiful River Wye and nearby countryside offering a range of outdoor pursuits.
The house itself offers a very rare opportunity to purchase one of Hereford's grander townhouses that has been converted into 5 self-contained apartments. Each apartment has been carefully designed and laid out. With accommodation laid out over four floors, no expense has been spared in restoring and improving this lovely house. Much of the original character has been preserved whilst contemporary touches enhance the already extensive and practical accommodation.
Being a ground floor apartment, the flat is accessed directly off the communal entrance.
The internal hallway leads to Bedrooms 1 & 2, Bathroom and Dining Room. The Dining Room has large storage cupboard housing the combination boiler, understairs storage cupboard, access to the Living Room and Kitchen.
The Living Room has a large front facing window and feature fireplace. The kitchen is very practical with built in cooker, appliance space and door leading to the garden area.
Flat 2: - Located on the first floor, the internal hallway has large storage cupboard and doors that lead to Bedrooms 1 & 2 along with the bathroom.
The kitchen is a good size with eye level and low level cupboards, built in cooker and space for a table.
Off the kitchen is the large lounge with feature fireplace, floor to ceiling window that leads out onto the Balcony, joining the balcony from Bedroom 1.
Located on the second floor.
The stairs lead to landing and hallway area with space for shoes and coats. Doors lead off to all accommodation.
The lounge and bedroom 1 are located at the front of the property. Bedroom 2 is located to the rear along with the bathroom.
The kitchen has lots of worktop space and storage cupboards with space for a dining table.
Agent Note: The bathroom has external door leading to fire escape stairwell.
Having its own access and entrance, Flat 4 is located in the converted cellar of the building
The entrance leads straight into the lounge diner with storage cupboards and open arch to the fitted Kitchen.
An internal hallway leads through to the double bedroom along with the en suite shower room.
Flat 5 (coach House)
The coach house is a detached building located to the side of the main residence.
A Driveway and courtyard area lead to the entrance and into the entrance hall. A door leads to the open plan living where there is a fully fitted kitchen and good size living space.
On the first floor there is a double bedroom and en suite bathroom with storage cupboard.
All Mains Services are Connected to Each Apartment.
Council Tax Band A.
The is a Courtyard garden to the rear of the property and off road parking to the front of the Coach House.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.