Connells Southville are pleased to offer to the market a fantastic semi-detached cottage which is located within the locally-loved residential area of Bishopsworth. The property boasts both a welcoming lounge and dining room, three well-proportioned bedrooms and ample off-street parking!
Connells Southville are pleased to offer to the market a fantastic semi-detached cottage which is located within the locally-loved residential area of Bishopsworth! The accommodation boasts both a welcoming lounge and well-presented dining room, a downstairs WC, a fitted kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom which benefits from a shower cubicle.
The property is perfectly positioned for easy access to the A4 to Bath, the M5 motorway, Bristol International Airport and Parson Street Train Station. Fantastic leisue facilities such as Imperial Retail Park, Hengrove Leisure Centre and the restaurants of North Street are also within easy reach!
Please call Connells Southville on for more information or to book a viewing slot.
You are welcomed into this beautiful family home via a double-glazed door to the front. The hallway is laid with high-quality laminate flooring and provides access to the lounge, dining room and kitchen. A staircase leads up to the upper-floor landing and provides ample storage space underneath.
A clean, partially-tiled downstairs cloakroom which is especially convenient for visiting guests and families with young children! Featuring a double-glazed frosted window to the front, low-level WC, a wash hand basin, a wall-mounted radiator and the floors are laid with laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' x 11' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.38m )
A thoughtfully-considered living space which retains is barn-style charm! Comprising a double-glazed window to the rear, coving which is perfect for shelving, a fitted corner storage unit which also serves to conceal the Smart Meter, wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point, a television point and the floors are laid with neutral carpet. A lovely feature is the fully-operational gas fireplace with rustic surround which is in keeping with the property's period features.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
Leading-in from the lounge, the dining room is a beautifully light space with which to gather with family at mealtimes! Comprising a double-glazed window to the front, a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point and is laid with laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 7' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.41m )
A designer Wickes kitchen which was only fitted in July 2018! A stylish 'country-style' kitchen which benefits from both wall and base units, tasteful work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and a sink/drainer. There is also an electric oven with an induction hob complete with full safety features and cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a freestanding fridge/freezer, a double-glazed window to the rear and a door which grants access to the garden. The floors are laid with laminate flooring and the boiler is housed in the kitchen.
The staircase leads up from the entrance hall to the landing, which benefits from a double-glazed window to the rear with a lovely space below which can be utilised to showcase a beautiful piece of furniture or to use as extra storage space - The current owners have made a feature of this space by creating a reading nook!
The landing provides access to all three bedrooms, as well as the bathroom and the floors are laid with carpet.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
A well-proportioned bedroom which benefits from a double-glazed window to the side, fitted wardrobes for additional storage space, a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point and the floors are laid with carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Another tastefully-presented bedroom which features a double-glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes for additional storage space, a wall-mounted radiator and the floors are laid with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
A bright bedroom which would make a great at-home office, a hobby room, a functional study, or of course another bedroom! Comprising a double-glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes for additional storage space, a wall-mounted radiator and the floors are laid with laminate flooring.
A nice-sized shower room which features a double-glazed frosted window to the rear, a double 'two-person' shower cubicle, a low-level WC, a wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, an extractor fan, a wall-mounted radiator and the floors are laid with durable vinyl flooring.
An attractive frontage which benefits from being incredibly low-maintenance. Benefitting from a generous driveway to the front which provides off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
A fully-enclosed outside space which is mainly laid to lawn, but also features a decked terrace area that is perfect for garden furniture, outdoor lighting so the garden can be enjoyed after dark, as well as a garden shed for storing tools and a summerhouse!
- A lovely feature is the original barn doors which can be seen throughout the house
- The property is fitted with British Gas Smart Meters for both gas and electric
- An alarm system which includes motion-sensored security lights to the front of the property and an alarm activation button located in Bedroom One.
- There is accessible storage within the loft
- The property is well-connected and is within close proximity to a great bus route (75/76) which goes from Hengrove Leisure Centre, through Bedminster and Bristol City Centre, all the way to Cribbs Causeway shopping centre. The 76 bus also passes Hengrove Leisure Park which comprises a cinema and restaurants.
- The bus stop for Bristol International Airport is nearby.
- Amenities, such as the doctors surgery, a midwife centre, a nhs dentist, bank, Lloyds pharmacy and the Post Office are all within easy reach.
- Imperial Retail Park 1.5 miles away / Manor Woods Valley 1.1 miles away / Leigh Woods (13 mins drive away according to Google Maps), Clifton Suspension Bridge (10 mins drive away according to Google Maps) and Cribbs Causeway (24 mins drive away according to Google Maps)
- More rural area are also within close proximity for those who like a countryside backdrop.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.