We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom flat, with the rare benefit of a private courtyard. This excellent home is a short walk from the City Centre, mainline railway and new bbc headquarters, and benefits from undercroft parking, two double bedrooms and an ensuite.
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom flat, with the rare benefit of a private courtyard. This excellent home is set in an outstanding location, across the River Taff from the vibrant City Centre and world renowned Millennium Stadium.
This attractive property comprises; Welcoming entrance hall with useful built in storage cupboard. Two spacious double bedrooms, stylish en-suite and family bathroom. A large reception room with double doors to a private courtyard and open to a modern kitchen. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and an allocated off street parking space.
With property of this nature in short supply, an early viewing is recommended. Call now to arrange your viewing and avoid missing out!
*Please note that following advice from the Welsh Assembly we are able to conduct viewings in a Covid-secure manner during the current lockdown and are happy to answer any questions you may have*
Via front door with built in storage cupboard, doors to all rooms
Double glazed window and doors to courtyard garden, radiator and open to kitchen
A modern kitchen comprising; Range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, oven and gas hob with extractor over, washing machine and space for appliances, double glazed window, open to reception room
Double glazed window, radiator, door to en-suite
Three piece suite comprising; Shower cubicle, wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with extractor fan and radiator
Double glazed window, buiilt in wardrobes, radiator
Three piece suite comprising; Bath with shower over, wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with double glazed window, extractor fan, radiator
A private courtyard accessed from the reception room
Off Street Parking
Allocated off street parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.