*** under offer *** An attractive three bedroom semi detached house situated within the village of Stowupland. The property offers, versatile living accommodation, kitchen, wet room, sun room, master bedroom to the ground floor and two further bedrooms to the first floor.
Front aspect door, carpet and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 9" excluding stair recess ( 3.76m x 3.28m excluding stair recess )
Front aspect double glazed window, gas fireplace, exposed beams, carpet and storage heater.
Dining Room 7' 7" x 11' 7" ( 2.31m x 3.53m )
Wood laminate floor, storage heater and exposed beams.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed door, wall and base units, tiled floor, space for free standing washing machine and slimline dishwasher, sink and drainer, gas hob and gas oven with extractor hood and dimplex electric panel heater.
Carpet and doors to;
Sun Room 7' 9" x 4' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.45m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, double glazed windows and tile effect vinyl floor.
Rear aspect double glazed window, vinyl floor, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, part tiled walls, airing cupboard and storage heater.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 12' ( 3.56m x 3.66m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, carpet and storage heater.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.81m )
Front aspect double glazed window, exposed beams, overstairs storage, electric radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 12' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.73m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, access to alcove, carpet and electric radiator.
Laid to lawn with driveway for multiple vehicles and pathway to front door.
Enclosed and laid to lawn with decking and patio area, shed and koi pond.
Side aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, electric, light and electric up and over door.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
Please note there is approved planning for a development opposite this property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.