A brilliant location!
A well presented 4 bedroom approximate 1230 square feet (114 sqm) penthouse with panoramic sea views in the prestigious block of Arnewood Court. The property has been refurbished to a very high standard throughout and is located in the heart of west cliff. Benefiting from two allocated spaces in the secure underground parking. Chain free.
The property is only a short stroll to the town centre and seven miles of award winning sandy beaches. It is a perfect home for beach goers and fitness enthusiasts.
Communal entrance hall Secure intercom phone entry system and passenger lift to all floors. The apartment is the only apartment situated on the top floor.
Entrance hall Double glazed window to the front aspect and doors to principal rooms. Painted walls with neutral carpet fitted throughout. LED ceiling down lights and decorative hanging pendant light. Wall mounted intercom phone entry system.
Lounge/diner 23' 5" x 17' 5" (7.14m x 5.33m) Spacious and bright "L" Shaped room with double glazed window to the front aspect with Sea Views and French doors to roof terrace, two radiators, carpeted throughout with decorative hanging pendant light. Double doors leading to Bedroom Four/Office and access to Hallway.
Roof terrace South facing double glazed screening to front and sea views. Access to spacious storage cupboard and return door to the hallway and French doors leading to the Lounge/Diner.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 9" (3.45m x 2.67m) Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, wood affect laminate worktops with matching upstands, a single bowl over mount stainless steel sink with drainer. A range of base and wall cupboards with Gloss finish doors and drawers. The kitchen has integrated appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob and fridge freezer). Tiled flooring. Ceiling mounted spotlight and under unit LED down lights. Wall mounted radiator.
Main bedroom 13' 10" x 11' 1" (4.24m x 3.40m) Front aspect UPVC double glazed window boasting Sea Views and another side aspect window to the roof terrace. Built-in mirrored wardrobes and cupboards. Neutral carpet and painted walls. Wall mounted radiator. Access to En-Suite and to Hallway.
En-suite bathroom Comprising standalone bath with mixer shower over, white gloss vanity unit with black laminate worktop inset wash hand basin and W.C., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver socket, wall mounted radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom two 12' 5" x 11' 6" (3.81m x 3.51m) Rear Aspect UPVC double glazed window. Built-in mirrored wardrobes. Neutral carpet and painted walls. Wall mounted radiator. Access to Hallway.
Bedroom three 11' 5" x 7' 8" (3.48m x 2.36m) Rear aspect double glazed window. Built-in wardrobe, neutral coloured carpet with painted walls. Wall mounted radiator. Decorative ceiling pendant light.
Bedroom four/home office 11' 3" x 9' 10" (3.43m x 3.00m) Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, parquet flooring, wall mounted radiator, fitted office furniture. Ceiling mounted spot light. Double doors leading to Lounge/Diner.
Shower room Suite comprising double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower mixer, vanity wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted radiator. Ceiling down lights.
Underground secure parking There are two allocated parking spaces included with this apartment in the secured underground parking.
Tenure: Share of Freehold.
Lease: 999 years. Remaining years: 981 years.
Service Charge: £1,465.96 p.a.
Ground Rent: £30 p.a.
Service Charge Includes: Water and sewage, secure underground parking, communal cleaning and maintenance, lift maintenance, gardening.
Pets: Pets are not permitted.
300 mts to Sandy Beaches
350 mts to Town Centre High Street
650 mts to Bournemouth Pier
8 km (cca 5 miles) to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin & Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.