* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Sought After Location
Beautifully Extended and Refurbished
Situated in the prestigious Avon Castle Location is this beautifully extended and refurbished five bedroom detached home benefiting from an additional annexe and situated in an acre plot. Energy Performance Rating: C
Avon Castle is an exclusive residential area set in the beautiful Avon Valley which borders the charming market town of Ringwood. Still home to the stunning castle, today Avon Castle is known as an up market private residential area where many of the mid-20th century properties have been replaced with substantial architect designed homes. The exquisite location is accessed along an established rhododendron-lined drive, offering the feeling of seclusion and privacy, yet is conveniently situated just one and a half miles west of Ringwood with excellent road links.
Ringwood is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just a short drive from the coast. It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters having undergone a re-identification; the old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independent and high street shops, cafes and restaurants. For the commuter, the cities of Salisbury and Southampton are easily reached via the A338 and the A31 and London is just an hour away via a train from Southampton Parkway. The larger shopping towns of Bournemouth (10 miles south) and Southampton (20 miles east), both of which have airports that are easily accessible.
The property has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and benefits from a wonderful, tiered garden with a bespoke retaining wall. Internally the property has a spacious and luxurious feel ideal for a family.
- Large entrance hallway with an oak framed and glass vaulted staircase leading to a galleried landing
- Ground floor professionally appointed rubber floored and mirrored home gym
- Luxurious glass doors throughout the ground floor
- Beautifully appointed kitchen/lounge/diner featuring two Neff fan ovens, two Neff combi microwave ovens, integrated dishwasher, twin Neff fridge freezers, double wine coolers, water softener, Insinkerator hot water tap and a induction hob on a feature island with a centralised downdraft extractor
- Quartz work surfaces throughout the kitchen and utillity room with fitted iPhone charger with plug sockets and usb sockets in island
- This outlooks onto bi folding doors to the rear and front of the property with tiled floors throughout. There is a large wood burning stove in the lounge area of the property
- Large utility room with space for washer dryer and separate sink and a variety of additional units
- Recently added orangery with large roof lantern and underfloor heating and bi-folding doors leading to the rear patio
- The orangery connects nicely into the large and uniquely shaped lounge benefiting from a feature fire place and a sunken ceiling with colour changing shadow lighting
- Designer Vulcano radiators fitted throughout the ground floor
- Upstairs there are five good sized bedrooms with a brilliant master suite featuring a glass sliding door leading to a walk in wardrobe and a luxurious en-suite bathroom
- A large 1 bedroom refurnished annexe with separate entrance in immaculate condition
grounds & gardens
- Large double garage with office above
- Impressive aluminium gated entrance leading to the front of the property
- Brilliant elevated position maximising sunlight all day long
- Outside, there is a fantastic retaining wall wrapping around the property with glass balcony and raised terraced area featuring a summerhouse
- There is a lovely and well matured lawned part of the garden off the rear of the property and behind the garage, there is a wonderful area of sloping woodland, with potential for a variety of ideas
For more information about this property, please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, BH24 on +44 330 038 9345 * (local rate)
Contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.