This one bedroom detached park home situated in the sought after location of West End. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen, master bedroom with dressing room, bathroom, driveway and rear garden. Viewings highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet?
Call today on !
Entrance Porch 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, wood laminate flooring and door to:
Radiator, newly fitted carpet, doors to bathroom and bedroom and opens to:
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to side elevation, stainless steel sink/drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, telephone point and dining room table and chairs.
Lounge 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front and side elevation, electric fireplace, TV point, radiator, newly fitted carpet and opens to:
Windows to front and side elevation, radiator and back door leading to garden.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation, radiator, newly fitted carpet and doors leading to:
Dressing Room 5' 10" x 5' 9" ( 1.78m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and a range of shelves and rails.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower over and shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled in the principle areas.
Driveway and path leading to front door.
Patio area, apple tree and shed with electricity.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.