no onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended on this 2 bedroom double unit. Situated on a good plot the property benefits from a 20 ft Lounge/Diner, 11 ft Kitchen, 23 ft Entrance Reception, Inner Hall, 2 Bedrooms and Wet room.
A two bedroom double unit offered for sale with no onwards chain.
The property comprises; Entrance Porch, Kitchen, Lounge with ample space for Dining Area. There are also two generous bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally there is a fantastic garden surrounding the property and a communal parking area.
The entrance hall has a door to the front aspect of the property and offers a radiator.
Lounge 19' 10" x 13' 11" ( 6.05m x 4.24m )
The lounge has two double glazed windows, fire place and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
The kitchen is a fitted kitchen and offers a range of wall and base units. The room offers a 1 & 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
Bedroom one has a window to the front aspect of the property and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Bedroom two has a window to the rear aspect of the property and radiator.
The bathroom has a window to the rear aspect of the property, radiator, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and WC.
The rear garden is a wrap around garden and offers a greenhouse and shed.
Just across the road from the park is the famous Trout Inn, which is an ideal spot from which to watch the riverboats passing to and fro. The village of Lechlade is less than a mile away and within easy walking distance. It has all the amenities expected of a bustling Cotswold village including a post office, small supermarket, library, doctors and dentists. St Lawrence church, completed in 1476, is on the edge of the market square in Lechlade and can be seen from St Johns Priory Park.
St Johns Priory
Situated in the magnificent Cotswold Water Park, St Johns Priory Park is in an excellent location close to the banks of the River Thames. The park is well established and has been developed over many years to a good standard. It is a friendly park that has an endearing sense of community, with some residents having lived there for over 25 years.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.