***extended semi detached***three bedrooms***through lounge***two bathrooms***off road parking ***rear garden***central heating***double glazing***
Take a look at this extended three bedroom semi detached property. The property comprise of a through lounge radiating off to a wetroom, fitted kitchen, door leading to a side lean too. On the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also offers off road parking. Local to schools and amenities with the Motorway junctions close by.
Lawned area, tarmac area with dropped kerb.
Double glazed patio door to front.
Door to front, spotlights and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, ceiling light point and radiator.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and spotlights.
Through Lounge 25' 4" x 11' 3" ( 7.72m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, two ceiling light points, spotlights and double glazed door to wet room.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and spotlights.
Double glazed window to side, spotlights and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, spotlights and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to walls, extractor fan, ceiling light point and radiator.
Patio area, lawned area, shed and fenced surround.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.