Offered with no onward chain and in a great location within walking distance of the town centre and railway station this apartment is a great investment currently rented for 575pcm!
Located within walking distance of the railway station and the town centre less than a mile away where there is an abundance of shops and facilities including the Cwmbran Stadium, Greenmeadow community farm and cinema / leisure complex. There are good road links to the M4 motorway network in both directions, making Cardiff and Bristol an easy commute.
Accommodation includes an entrance hall with two storage cupboards, open plan L shaped living / dining / kitchen with wall mounted boiler, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and an allocated parking space plus visitor parking.
Storage cupboards, doors to;
Living / Dining / Kitchen
Double glazed window, ceiling lights, fitted kitchen with hob, cooker and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, open to living area.
Window, ceiling lights, radiator.
Window, ceiling light, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Window, ceiling light, radiator.
Ceiling light, radiator, panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls.
One parking space and visitor spaces that can be used on a first come, first served basis.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.