* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Converted Loft Room
Open Plan Lounge Diner
No Forward Chain
Summary Cull de Sac location for this family home of three bedrooms plus loft room. Downstairs there in an open plan living dining rooms, downstairs WC, Kitchen & door to integrated garage with extended store area leading through to the rear garden. The garden is quiet partial terrace, grassed area and shed
description superb family home based on the edge of town with easy access to the shops yet nice walks nearby. There is off road parking for one car, but could be adapted for more. There is also a possibility to extend over the garage, which has been achieved on comparable properties in the road. You enter through a porch and then the hallway. Once inside the lounge is to your left, straight ahead is the kitchen. Moving round there is the downstairs toilet and then access to the garage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Moving up once more, there is a converted loft room with views towards the rear of the property.
Porch 2' 8" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 0.81m Max x 2.90m Max )
Hall Irregular Shaped Room 16' 9" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 5.11m Max x 2.97m Max )
W.C. 8' Max x 2' 11" Max ( 2.44m Max x 0.89m Max )
Lounge 15' 11" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.85m Max x 3.91m Max )
Dining Room 10' 10" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 3.30m Max x 2.82m Max )
Kitchen 10' 3" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.82m Max )
Bathroom 5' 8" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 1.73m Max x 2.41m Max )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.09m Max x 2.92m Max )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 4.09m Max x 3.99m Max )
Bedroom 3 6' 8" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 2.03m Max x 2.49m Max )
Bedroom 4/ Loft Room 13' 6" Max x 15' 5" Max ( 4.11m Max x 4.70m Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge, SP6 on +44 1425 460002 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.