A well presented mid terraced property for sale with no on-going chain. This home benefits from 3 double bedrooms, a spacious living area, a ground floor bathroom, a first floor W.C, a modern kitchen and a rear garden. Ideal first time buy or buy to let opportunity.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid-terraced house offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Situated within walking distance to Maesteg town centre, local transport links and local schools. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/ diner, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor and to the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and a toilet. To the outside there is an enclosed tiered garden with concrete outbuilding. This home further benefits from gas central heating, upvc double glazing throughout and electricity supply to the outbuilding. Viewing is highly recommended and is an ideal first time or investment opportunity. Please call Peter Alan Maesteg to arrange a viewing on or book 24/7 on our website.
upvc front door, tile flooring and door to;
Lounge/ Diner 21' x 16' max ( 6.40m x 4.88m max )
upvc double glazed window to front, upvc double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, stair case with fitted carpet and door to;
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.15m )
upvc double glazed window to side, tile flooring, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and work top over, integrated oven, hob and hood, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, door to hall way with tile flooring, upvc door to side, door to storage cupboard where combination boiler is housed and door to;
upvc double glazed window to rear, tile flooring, tile walls, free standing bath tub with mixer tap and over bath shower, wash hand basin with hot and cold tap and w.c.
fitted carpet, loft access, doors to 3 double bedrooms and door to;
upvc double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, wash hand basin with hot and cold tap and w.c.
Bedroom 1 16' max x 10' 5" max ( 4.88m max x 3.17m max )
2 x upvc double glazed windows to front and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 9" max ( 3.10m x 2.97m max )
upvc double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring and door to storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
upvc double glazed window to rear and laminate flooring.
To the rear there is an enclosed tiered rear garden with a patio area, a lawn area and access via door to;
Outbuilding 14' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.82m )
concrete outbuilding, door to access from rear garden and electricity supply.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.