This beautifully presented 3 bedroom period cottage is located in an extremely desirable location. The property would make an ideal permanent home or holiday let.
The cottage occupies an attractive and convenient location in the village of Great Bealings. Built in 1821 the recently modernised accommodation is full of charm and retains some original features. Set over three floors, with living room and kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and the master bedroom above.
The property features sealed unit double glazed windows and doors, recently fitted gas boiler providing heating to radiators, a modern and stylish fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, a private cottage front garden with garden shed, off road parking, and enclosed rear courtyard garden.
Great Bealings is a sought after village very conveniently located some six miles from Ipswich and two and a half miles from Woodbridge and all the amenities both places have to offer in the way of shops, restaurants, great school catchment area and much more. Nearby villages include Little Bealings, Playford, Hasketon and Grundisburgh. The River Lark passes through the middle of the village.
Living Room 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Open fireplace, bay window to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, TV point and door to
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a ceramic 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit set into roll edge work surfaces, double electric oven, integrated microwave, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for American size fridge/freezer, Window and door to rear. Cupboard housing recently fitted gas boiler.
Doors to bedrooms 2 and 3, bathroom and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 6' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.01m )
Built in wardrobe, radiator and window to the front.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
Radiator and window to the rear.
Window to the rear, panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Sloping ceiling to one side with Velux window. Window to front, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.