Guide Price- £100,000 - £105,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this two bedroom semi-detached property. Jenkin Drive is fantastically situated close to local schools and amenities such as Meadowhall shopping centre. Call now to arrange a viewing on !
Guide Price- £100,000 - £105,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this two bedroom semi-detached property located in the desirable and convenient location of Wincobank. Comprising of an entrance hallway leading to a lounge and kitchen/diner on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is large paved seating area with access to a further garden area. Jenkin Drive is fantastically situated, with great access and transport links into the city centre of Sheffield and M1, as well as being close to local schools and amenities such as Meadowhall shopping centre. This two bedroom property would make an ideal purchase for a range of buyers from investors to first time buyers. Internal inspection is a must. Please call now to arrange a viewing on !
Lounge 11' 1" x 12' 6" max ( 3.38m x 3.81m max )
The lounge comprises of a double glazed bay window, a central heating radiator and laminate style flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 14' 9" max ( 2.87m x 4.50m max )
Fully fitted kitchen has a range of matching base and eye level units with surfaces over, and is equipped with a sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator, and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 12' 5" max ( 3.30m x 3.78m max )
Bedroom One has double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, a storage cupboard and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 11" max ( 3.48m x 2.41m max )
Bedroom Two comprises of double glazed windows and central heating radiator, and is carpeted throughout.
Family bathroom comprises of a walk in power shower cubicle, a w.c, a wash hand basin and vanity unit, a central heating radiator, and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway.
To the rear of the property is a large paved seating area, with stairs leading down to a large lawn area with storage shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.