£140,000 - £150,000 - Offered to the market with no onwards chain, this fantastic two bedroom, ground floor apartment, located in the superb Kelham Island.
Guide Price - £140,000 - £150,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom, ground floor apartment, located in the desirable area of Kelham Island. Offered to the market with no onwards chain, this property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway leading to a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with access to a private yard overlooking the River Don, two bedrooms, one with an en suite, a separate bathroom and an allocated parking space. Adelaide Lane is situated in a prime Kelham Island location, close to all local cafes, bars and restaurants, and with great transport links and access to the city centre. Likely to be of interest to an investor or first time buyer, call now to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 13' 10" x 20' 8" Max inc Kitchen ( 4.22m x 6.30m Max inc Kitchen )
lounge area has patio doors leading to yard, wood style flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 20' 8" x 13' 10" Max inc Lounge ( 6.30m x 4.22m Max inc Lounge )
Kitchen has a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over and has a sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, plumbing for a washing machine, and wood style flooring.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 16' 7" Max ( 2.57m x 5.05m Max )
Master Bedroom has a double glazed window, radiator, access to the en suite, and is carpeted throughout.
En suite has a shower cubicle, w.c, wash hand basin, towel rail radiator, and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 11" Max ( 3.91m x 2.41m Max )
Second bedroom has a double glazed window, radiator and wood flooring throughout.
Bathroom has a w.c, shower over bath tub, hand wash basin, towel rail radiator, and extractor fan.
The apartment has a private yard seating area overlooking the river don, and an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.