* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
3 Double bedrooms
Semi detached bungalow
Separate Garage and off road Parking
Private Grassed Garden
Summary Three bedroom bungalow with separate garage and new driveway. Inside there are two double bedrooms downstairs and one large double upsatirs.The kitchen and bathroom have been renewed recently and fully redecorated throughout.The lounge is large enough for dining and also doors onto the rear terrace.
Description This is a quiet part of Downton with close proximity to the New Forest and there are also walks nearby. The property has a low maintenance front garden with a new driveway for multiple cars. The front door is to the side of the property accessed from the driveway. The rear garden has a raised terrace leading to a grassed area and well maintained borders. The re is a separate garage with a window to the rear, ideal as a store or utility etc, as there is electricity installed. The bungalow is semi detached and there are lovely views from upstairs if you wanted to add a dormer window where the current velux is. Bedroom two is currently being used as a dining room and there are sliding doors onto the front garden.
Lounge 17' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.26m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 16' 4" ( 4.11m x 4.98m )
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 11' 7" ( 2.69m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 10' 4" ( 2.54m x 3.15m )
Bathroom 5' 5" x 4' 9" ( 1.65m x 1.45m )
W/c 2' 6" x 4' 6" ( 0.76m x 1.37m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge, SP6 on +44 1425 460002 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.