This maisonette is situated in the popular Hythe area of Colchester, offering good access to the Hythe train station. The property benefits from open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, en suite and allocated parking. The property could be an ideal investment opportunity or first time purchase.
Early viewing is advised of this well presented two bedroom maisonette situated in the Hythe area. There are stairs leading up to the accommodation which comprises hallway/landing, open plan lounge and dining area, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room and family bathroom. Externally there is one allocated parking space.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs leading to accommodation.
Hallway / Landing
Airing cupboard, doors to:
Lounge Area Irregular Shaped Room 19' max x 13' 7" max ( 5.79m max x 4.14m max )
Double glazed window to front, storage heater, archway to Kitchen.
Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" max x 11' max ( 3.38m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.17m max x 2.11m max )
Double glazed window to front, base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.09m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, door to:
Double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., extractor fan, part tiled walls, shaver point.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 10" max x 11' max ( 3.91m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space and outside cupboard.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, at the roundabout turn right onto Brook Street, at the traffic lights turn left onto Barrack Street/A134, continue to follow A134, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Maudlyn Road/A134, at the roundabout take the first exit and stay on Maudlyn Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Hythe Quay, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Haven Road, turn right onto Albany Gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.