Guide Price 160,000 - £170,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this fantastic three bedroom bay fronted mid terrace property. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Guide Price - £160,000 - £170,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this three bedroom end of terrace house, situated in the convenient area of Highfield, Sheffield. Comprising of a spacious lounge with bay window, dining room with off shot kitchen, three bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a private rear garden. This property has been kept to a great standard by its current owners and is the perfect purchase for a first time buyer or investor. Edmund Road is fantastically situated close to all the amenities found on either Queens Road, London Road or Abbeydale Road, as well as having great transport links, a stones throw from the city centre of Sheffield, and close to local schools. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 7" Up to bay ( 3.48m x 3.53m Up to bay )
Lounge has a front facing double glazed bay window, a central heating radiator, fitted shelving, and wood flooring throughout.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.89m x 3.48m Max )
Dining room has a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, and access to the cellar.
Kitchen 5' 7" x 7' 11" Max ( 1.70m x 2.41m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen has a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over and is equipped with a sink and drainer, hob and oven, plumbing for a washing machine, splash back tiles. The central heating boiler, a side facing double glazed window, and access to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.51m x 3.48m Max )
First bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 5' 9" Max ( 3.15m x 1.75m Max )
Second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 16' 2" Max ( 2.69m x 4.93m Max )
Attic bedroom has a velux window, a central heating radiator, and is carpeted throughout.
Rear garden has a paved seating area, a lawn, and a fence/brick surround.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.