Flat for sale in Windrush Close, Bolton Road, London W4
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8115 3214 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two bedroom split level apartment
- Private Balcony
- Spacious and well proportioned rooms throughout
- Excellent value for money
- Reasonable service charges
- In good decorative order throughout
- Catchment for the Outstanding Grove Park Primary School
- Close to local amenities
guide price: £480,000-£500,000 A very spacious two bedroom split level apartment situated in the heart of Grove Park. Offering accomodation spanning circa 781 sq ft/72 sq mtrs.
guide price: £480,000-£500,000
A very spacious two bedroom split level apartment situated in the heart of Grove Park. Offering accomodation spanning circa 781 sq ft/72 sq mtrs, this would be a fantastic purchase for either a First Time Buyer, Young Family or a Buy To Let Investor. Compromising a bright, large reception room, kitchen/diner, a family bathroom, two large bedrooms and a private balcony.
The property presents itself very well throughout but there is potential to modernise. Communal gardens surround the property and it is located just off Bolton Road. Further benefits include very reasonable service charge of approx £59 per month as well as an outdoor storage shed.
Windrush close is a peaceful Cul-de-sac in the heart of Grove Park with easy access to the Chiswick Over Ground Station with a travel time to Waterloo of approximately 30 minutes. The commuter is also served by easy access to the A4 providing access to Central London and also London Heathrow Airport, as well as in the Catchment area for the outstanding Grove Park Primary School.
Please call our Sales Team on for more information or to book a viewing!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Chiswick, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Chiswick for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all W4 properties for sale