* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Private Cul-De-Sac Location
Detached Garage & Driveway
Home Office Study/Playroom
En Suite to Master Bedroom
Close to Commuter Links and Within Desirable School Catchment Area
Summary Tucked away on an exclusive private cul - de - sac is this stunning detached property featuring a detatched garage. This wonderful family home includes seperate lounge and study plus an open kitchen/dining area, downstairs cloakroom/WC, family bathroom and four fantastic sized bedrooms.
Description Peter Alan are pleased to present to the market this fantastic family home located within a very popular development in Church Village. In a great location to easily access both the M4 (Jc34) and the A470 making it an ideal property for a family and commuters and within a desirable location for school catchments.
With spacious living accomodation throughout this property has family in mind due to the fantastic garden and patio area, as well as detached Garage. Internally the current owners have maintained and looked after throughout. The ground floor accomodation comprising of entrance hallway, large lounge which leads to patio and open beautiful garden area, study, downstairs WC/Cloakroom and tasteful kitchen/breakfast room with dining space. Leading upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master and family bathroom.
Lounge 23' 1" narrowing to x 11' 7" ( 7.04m narrowing to x 3.53m ) UPVC double glazed window to the front and patio doors to the rear.
Downstairs WC Two piece suite with white WC with Pedestal Sink and UPvC double glazed window to rear.
Study 10' 2" narrowing to x 8' 9" ( 3.10m narrowing to x 2.67m ) UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 11" narrowing to x 13' 8" ( 3.94m narrowing to x 4.17m ) Fitted with a modern range of base and wall units with complimenting worktops over plus intergrated oven with four ring gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and washing machine. UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Door leading to side access.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" narrowing to x 11' 9" ( 4.04m narrowing to x 3.58m ) UPVC double glazed windows to the front.
Master Ensuite Fitted with a three piece suite comprising standing shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" narrowing to x 10' ( 4.17m narrowing to x 3.05m ) UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" narrowing to x 9' 5" ( 3.58m narrowing to x 2.87m ) UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 9' 1" narrowing to x 8' 11" ( 2.77m narrowing to x 2.72m ) UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Family Bathroom Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Outside Double Driveway leading to detached garage and provides ample parking. To the rear is the stunning patio leading to a level lawned area which is enclosed.
School Catchment Area Welsh Primary School ygg Garth Olwg English Primary School Llanilltud Faerdref Welsh Secondary School yg Garth Olwg English Secondary School Bryncelynnog
Council Tax Band F
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green, CF72 on +44 1443 308243 * (local rate)
Contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Talbot Green, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.