* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Potential to extend or improve (stp)
Sough after location
A rare and one off opportunity to purchase a 3/4 bedroom detached house situated on a stunning plot in one of the most desirable locations in Ashley, benefitting from views towards the River Avon. The property has tremendous potential to either extend and improve or completely redevelop (Subject to the relevant planning permission) and would make a wonderful home for any prospective purchaser. This really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Ringwood is positioned on the edge of the New Forest yet is just a short drive from the coast. It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters having undergone a re-identification; the old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independent and high street shops, cafes and restaurants. For the commuter, the cities of Salisbury and Southampton are easily reached via the A338 and the A31 and London is just an hour away via a train from Southampton Parkway. The larger shopping towns of Bournemouth (10 miles south) and Southampton (20 miles east), both of which have airports that are easily accessible.
- In a highly desirable Cul-De-Sac serviced with a feature roundabout at the end
- 2 large bedrooms upstairs with a further bedroom and large study/fourth bedroom downstairs
- Spacious split level lounge with fantastic aspect onto the rear garden and fields beyond
- Large kitchen with secondary utility leading to access into the double garage
- Upstairs hallway leads to a terraced balcony offering superb views
- Superbly manicured gardens with a further storage shed ideal for garden machinery storage
For more information about this property, please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, BH24 on +44 330 038 9345 * (local rate)
Contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.