A truly capacious four bedroom 1930's semi-detached family residence, greatly extended and beautifully improved with four bedrooms, two en-suites and even a swimming pool in the garden. Every bit of work in this home has been done to such a high standard you will not be disappointed!
High specification and lots of room to grow is the order of the day with this simply stunning four bedroom family home. Over the last two years the owners of this property have replaced, painted and renewed everything in sight. The property is in show home condition and even offers a full heated outdoor swimming pool. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and so it really offers the ideal home for any growing family. Please contact our sales team to express your interest today!
Enter via a composite door in to porch with tiled flooring, folding door to wc, open in to hallway.
Plain walls and ceiling with coving, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage and seating, solid oak doors to kitchen breakfast room and lounge dining room.
PVC window to the side, wc and wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Lounge Dining Room 12' 8" x 26' 1" ( 3.86m x 7.95m )
Open plan lounge dining room with real oak flooring running right through, bay window to the front, plain walls and ceiling with coving, two modern slim line tall radiators, wood burning effect gas fire, double solid oak doors leading to the kitchen breakfast room.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 19' 9" x 22' ( 6.02m x 6.71m )
Open plan 'L' shaped kitchen with a matching range of wall and base units with wood work top surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated double oven and dishwasher. PVC 'French' style doors leading to the rear garden. Two PVC windows. Solid oak door to the hallway.
First Floor Landing
PVC window to the side aspect. Real wood flooring. Plain walls and ceiling with coving. Solid oak doors leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom. Door leading to stairs to bedroom two.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 12' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.86m )
PVC window to the rear, doors to dressing room and en-suite shower room. Solid oak flooring. Plain walls and ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
PVC window to the rear, walk in shower, low level wc and vanity sink unit.
Dressing Room 8' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.95m )
Plain walls and ceiling. Hanging rails and electric points.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with PVC window to the front aspect, plain walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 9' 8" max ( 2.49m x 2.95m max )
Built in wardrobe, plain walls and ceiling, radiator, PVC window to the front. Real wood flooring.
Brand new fitted four piece bathroom with free standing oval bath, walk in double shower, wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 16' 7" x 18' 10" ( 5.05m x 5.74m )
The second bedroom is located on the second floor with a full dormer across the back of the property. PVC window to the rear with views across to the channel. Two velux windows to the front aspect. Fitted carpet. Plain walls and ceilings with inset spotlights. Door to walk in wardrobe. Door to en-suite shower room.
Walk In Wardrobe
With velux window to the front. Power sockets.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite to include corner shower cubicle, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel radiator, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring. Plain ceiling with inset spotlights.
Block paved driveway provides off road parking for the property.
Mature well maintained garden with lots of space for entertaining including a Pizza oven that will remain and the feature of the house a full heated swimming pool which has recently had a brand new pump.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.