A wonderful opportunity to purchase this fabulous 3 bedroom detached bungalow, within the sought after village of Buchlyvie. The home is presented to an excellent standard throughout and viewing is strongly recommended to truly appreciate all this bungalow has to offer.
This charming bungalow offers both spacious and versatile living accommodation, which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements. The size and condition of the property will appeal to a range of buyers from families to those seeking one level living.
Internally the home consists of welcoming Entrance Porch/Sun Room, a well-proportioned Kitchen / Diner is an ideal area for entertaining and socialising as well as being tastefully fitted with a range of base and wall units, plus also benefitting from built-in Fridge/Freezer and built-in double oven/hob. The spacious Lounge has patio doors which provide a wealth of natural light into the room, as well as leading out into the rear garden. There are 3 bedrooms, with 2 of the rooms benefitting from built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has an en-suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, WC and sink plus under floor heating. The stylish bathroom consists of bath with over shower, WC and sink, plus under floor heating too. Excellent storage provisions can be found throughout the home.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixture and fittings are to an excellent level throughout. Warmth is provided by electric heating and double glazing has been installed.
Entrance Porch / Sun Room 8' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.65m )
Lounge 15' 4" x 15' 5" ( 4.67m x 4.70m )
Kitchen Diner 20' x 9' 9" ( 6.10m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 2" exc wardrobes ( 2.97m x 2.79m exc wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 9' exc wardrobes ( 4.09m x 2.74m exc wardrobes )
The property sits on a lovely garden which wraps itself around the bungalow. To the front is a driveway, providing off-street parking for a number of family sized cars and a beautiful landscaped area with shrubs and borders. To the rear of the property is a decking area, the garden is fairly secluded with the surrounding wall and is mainly laid to lawn and has been designed to offer year round colour from the mature shrubs and borders.
Buchlyvie is a charming small village west of Stirling and is set within a conservation area. The commuter is well served with access to Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh. The village has many amenities including a convenience shop, takeaway, craft shops, church, health centre and an excellent primary school. Secondary schooling is at the highly regarded Balfron High.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.