* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Sought After Location
Light and Spacious Accommodation
An impressive detached four bedroom home which is situated along a private road within the sought after Avon Castle estate.
Built in 1991 this beautifully appointed property features a long sweeping entrance drive, generous gardens and a double garage.
Split level lounge and tall vaulted ceilings comprising a separate dining room, sitting room and bespoke conservatory, a modern kitchen/ breakfast room and a separate utility room. On the first floor is a useful storage room and study.
Avon Castle is an exclusive residential area set in the beautiful Avon Valley which borders the charming market town of Ringwood. Still home to the stunning castle, today Avon Castle is known as an up market private residential area where many of the mid-20th century properties have been replaced with substantial architect designed homes. The exquisite location is accessed along an established rhododendron-lined drive, offering the feeling of seclusion and privacy, yet is conveniently situated just one and a half miles west of Ringwood with excellent road links. For the commuter, the easily accessible A338 and A31 provide convenient routes to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles south), Salisbury (approx. 18 miles north) and via the M27 to Southampton (approx. 17 miles east). London is approximately a two hours drive via the M27 and M3.
- Split level entrance hall, stairs to first floor
- Fitted kitchen comprising a range of base, wall and drawer units with Corian work tops and space for table and chairs
- Built in appliances include an eye level electric double oven, ceramic electric hob with cooker hood over and integrated dishwasher with space for fridge/freezer
- Separate utility room with plumbing and space for washing machine and dryer, Gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating system
- Split level lounge featuring tall vaulted ceilings and a central fireplace with fitted wood burning stove on a granite hearth
- Family room with an attractive aspect over the private rear gardens and doors connecting to a bespoke conservatory, with a tall vaulted ceiling
- Master bedroom suite with a pleasant double aspect, comprising a luxurious en suite bathroom with a five piece suite which includes his and her wash basins
- Three further generous bedrooms and two bathrooms including a family bathroom with luxury five piece suite
- Stairs from the hall to a spacious storage room/games room, which leads to a study with Velux roof windows
The property is approached through double gates to a long sweeping tree lined drive, which leads to a generous parking forecourt and an attached double garage. The front gardens are mainly lawned, edged by rhododendron bushes, pine trees and enclosed by a close boarded fenced boundary.
A path and gate lead to the side and rear gardens which are both mainly laid to lawn. The path continues around the property to a rear terrace.
The gardens have been designed for low maintenance and most of the beds consist of shrubs, trees and some ground covering plants. Featuring an attractive rockery garden. There is a separate and secluded area to the south side of the garden where the outdoor swimming pool is situated. This is an ideal entertaining area which also includes a large surrounding terrace and summerhouse.
Energy Performance Rating: C Current: 69 Potential: 76
For more information about this property, please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, BH24 on +44 330 038 9345 * (local rate)
Contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.