A quiet, light-filled mid-terrace first floor flat comprising entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, one en-suite with new electric shower and one main bathroom with bath and shower.
Call Barnard Marcus to arrange a viewing on !
This charming, quiet top floor flat is located in a cul-de-sac, close to Chiswick House Grounds, the River Thames and Chiswick High Road. The property is situated within less than a mile radius of Turnham Green Underground Station, Chiswick Mainline Station and Stamford Brook Underground Station. It also benefits from a regular bus service just a moments' walk away.
The property boasts character and charm and has been refurbished and freshly decorated to create a modern twist. It offers balanced accommodation arranged to provide a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, a separate family bathroom, reception room with feature fireplace, modern kitchen/breakfast room with ample cupboard space and storage. 6b is notable for its sunny aspect, with all rooms benefiting from light throughout the day. The flat benefits from period details and modern features, including new 'heritage' sash windows, has a large loft space which can be converted and is being sold with no onward chain.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.