A fantastic opportunity to buy an established end terraced cottage with no upward chain, comprising of: Lounge. Kitchen, First Floor, Bathroom. Outside, established front garden, enclosed low maintenance rear garden with 9'9"max x 9'9"max storage shed with a separate WC.
Double glazed front door to:
3.51m x 3.38m (11'6" max x 11'1"max) including chimney breast. Double glazed window to front, feature brick built fireplace and hearth, radiator, telephone point, tv point, wall lights, feature beams to ceiling, doorway to:
3.43m x 2.06m (11'3"max x 6'9"max) including staircase. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and tiled worktop space, sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, stairs to first floor landing with understairs recess, stable door giving access into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, access to loft space, doors to:
3.48m x 2.92m (11'5" max x 9'7"max) including wardrobe space. Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, built-in storage cupboard.
Fitted with three piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboard under and low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear, built-in overstairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, sloping ceiling.
Established front garden with a variety of mixed plants and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden with various mixed plants and shrubs, mainly paved for low maintenance, outside tap, wooden garden shed, wrought iron gate for shared side access. At the bottom of the garden there is a storage shed 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9"max x 9'9"max), light and power connected, plumbing for a washing machine, has a window to front and to rear, door giving access to a further storage area, door to the separate low level wc.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.