Two bedroom park home situated in the sought after location of Hedge End. Property benefits from an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining area with white goods included, two bedrooms, bathroom and garden. Viewing highly recommended!
Two bedroom park home situated in the sought after location of Hedge End. Property benefits from an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining area with white goods included, the whole property is fully insulated by the exterior coating and its fire proofing, two bedrooms, bathroom and garden. Viewing highly recommended!
Double glazed front door leading to entrance hall, double glazed window to side elevation, wood flooring door to bedroom two and doors to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 11' 9" ( 2.95m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, sink and drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, work surfaces, splash back tiling, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, wood flooring, doors to bedroom one and bathroom and leads to:
Lounge 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation, electric fireplace, air conditioning unit, telephone and tv points, radiator and double glazed door to side elevation.
Bedroom One 7' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, telephone and tv points, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 4' 10" x 10' 7" ( 1.47m x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevation and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level wc set with vanity units, heated towel rail and tiled in the principle areas.
Mainly laid to patio, two storage sheds and enclosed by panel fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.