Detached bungalow in truly stunning order throughout, this 'high end' and bespoke property offers three double bedrooms each with its signature design and individual en-suite. The 33ft main reception is complimented by 9ft high ceilings giving a contemporary yet family orientated feature.
entrance hall 16'8 x 4'9 (5.08m x 1.44m) 8.10 (2.69m) Ceiling height
Entered via main front door into the entrance hall. Ceramic tiled flooring. Inset spot lighting to ceiling. Radiator. Storage. Double doors to main reception area. Double doors to main reception area and lobby.
Lobby 8'5 x 8'1 (2.46m x 2.56m)
Area leading through to open plan reception. Ceramic tiled flooring. Inset spot lighting. Radiator. Sound system control centre and entertainment facility. Door through to:
Utility room 11'9 in length
Fitted with base level units. Double burner gas hob with extractor canopy above. Ceramic tiled flooring. Space for tumble dryer. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine.
Main reception area 34' x 16 (10.36m x 4.87m) 9' high ceilings (2.74m)
formal lounge area- Bi folding doors giving access to rear garden. Ceramic tiled flooring. Electric fire with marble effect harth and adams style surrounds. Inset ceiling mood lighting. Sonos sound system (whole property connected). Radiator.
Open plan kitchen area- Bi folding doors giving access to rear garden. High gloss units to base and wall. Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over. Central Island. Plinth lighting. Double fitted oven. Integral microwave and further appliances include electric wine cooler, fitted fridge and freezer, and fitted plate warmer. Window overlooking rear garden. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Fully tiled luxury suite comprising vanity style wash hand basin with vanity mirror and low level WC with concealed cistern.
Bedroom one 15'1 into bay x 12'3 (4.59m x 3.73m)
Bay window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Inset spotlighting. Fitted wardrobes with high gloss doors. Door through to:
His and hers floating wash hand basin with vanity draws below. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted vanity mirror. Low level WC with concealed cistern. Towel rail style radiator. Corner Jacuzzi style bath with hand held shower appliance. Glazed shower enclosure with floor drainage system.
Bedroom two 14'9 x 11'7 (4.49m x 3.58m)
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobe with high gloss doors. Inset spot lighting. Fitted vanity units and dressing table. Door to:
Suite comprising low level WC with concealed cistern. Double size shower enclosure with floor drainage system. Towel rail style radiator. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below. Extractor fan. Inset spot lighting. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom three 11'10 x 11'9 (3.60m x 3.58m)
Widow to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Built in wardrobe with high gloss doors. Inset spot lighting. Door to:
Suite comprising low level WC with concealed cistern. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below. Shaver point. Towel rail style radiator. Shower enclosure with floor drainage system. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled flooring.
One and a half times single garage with up and over door giving access to driveway and door giving access to rear garden.
Block paving giving off road parking for numerous vehicles. Mainly enclosed by mature hedgerow. Contemporary storm porch and steps leading to main front door.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedgerow. The main part of the rear garden is laid to lawn with an outside timber deck.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.