Property for sale in Hebron Court, 35 Hill Lane, Southampton SO15
Property for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Desirable Hebron Court Retirement Development
- Spacious Two Bedroom First Floor
- Open Plan Living/ Dining & Kitchen
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Disabled Access Shower/Wetroom
- Double Glazing & Under Floor Heating
- Independent Living & Comprehensive Care
- Communal Grounds & Parking
Located in the sought after Hebron Court development on Hill Lane, this two bedroom first floor over 55's retirement apartment offers spacious and well-presented accommodation designed for independent retirement living coupled with the peace of mind of comprehensive care.
Hebron Court offers extensive facilities for it's residents designed to provide independent living but with the peace of mind of a house manager and 24 hour onsite care assistance. Communal features include; a residents lounge and kitchenette, an on site, resident's minibus for outings and shopping trips, organised activities, lovely communal gardens and grounds, residents and visitor parking and a guest bedroom suite.
Residents have access to a unique 'Wellbeing' care facility which is included in the monthly service charge. This includes emergency 24hr access to an onsite carer and free care help for five days following any hospitalisation. Other assistance is available for short or long term periods, eg cooking meals, washing, cleaning and personal care; these are available at additional cost.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with a large storage cupboards and a video intercom. The open plan living/dining room and kitchen is a spacious room with dual aspect windows to the east and south orientations. The kitchen is appointed with base and wall units, contrasting worksurfaces and fully integrated with appliances. Both of the bedrooms are well-proportioned and share the use of a well-appointed shower/wet room that is suitable for disabled use. Further features include; double glazing and under floor heating. Externally there are well-kept communal gardens and ground throughout the development and residents parking on a first come first serve basis.
Living/ Dining & Kitchen 20' 1" max x 12' 10" max ( 6.12m max x 3.91m max )
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 10' 1" ( 3.68m max x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
Shower/ Wetroom 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
Leasehold Term - 125 years from 1st April 2005
Service Charge: £355.36pm
Ground Rent: 4.93pm
Well Being Charge: 223.03pm
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale