Flat for sale in Linnwood Court, Glasgow G44
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 141 433 0319 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Main door flat
- Cul de sac setting
- 2 bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Private parking space
- Rarely available
Modern main door upper flat within an exclusive cul de sac setting and rare to the market, just off Clarkston Road at Cathcart. Hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen with appls, 2 double bedrooms (wardrobes), bathroom/shower. Gas c/h, dg, allocated parking space. Great location.
A modern rarely available main door upper flat with a cul de sac setting just off Clarkston Road and behind Cathcart Trinity Church, convenient for a wide range of amenities at Cathcart and Merrylee. Also a short walk from Cathcart Railway Station.
Main door entry to stairs and upper landing with storage cupboard, lounge with feature brick fireplace wall and living flame gas fire, fitted kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms (bedroom 1 with two wardrobes and bedroom 2 with wardrobe and storage cupboard), bathroom with electric shower over bath. Gas central heating, double glazing. Allocated parking space. Outside storage cupboard at front door. Landscaped communal gardens/grounds.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" narrowing to 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m narrowing to 3.00m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.68m x 1.93m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Shawlands, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Shawlands for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Linnwood Court properties for sale