guide price £115,000 - £119,000 *no chain* One bedroom bungalow situated close to the towns amenities, boasting newly fitted dining kitchen, lounge and newly fitted shower suite. Offering off road parking for one car and within walking distance of bus services.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market, this renovated one bedroom bungalow with deceptively spacious accommodation throughout. The property briefly comprises of lounge, dining kitchen with newly fitted units and appliances, double bedroom and newly fitted shower suite. The current vendor has installed gas fired central heating throughout and new uPVC double glazing.
The growing market town of Grantham is located just off the A1 and can be accessed by the A52 from Nottingham. The town is linked to many cities including Peterborough and Nottingham, with London Kings Cross being approx. 65 minutes journey from Grantham Train Station. The town has a range of restaurants and cafes, clothing shops and boutiques. With local schooling including the highly regarded Kings School & kggs.
Entering the property through a part glazed uPVC door into the hallway with tiled floor and door giving access to the storage cupboard.
Dining Kitchen 14' 11" x 13' 6" ( 4.55m x 4.11m )
Fully fitted kitchen boasting a range of white wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and upstands over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with complementary tiled splash backs. Built in electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood above and stainless steel splash back. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, and wall mounted gas fired boiler. Tiled floor, power point and uPVC window to both front and rear aspects with uPVC door leading to out to the rear garden.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.94m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and TV point.
Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
This double bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Newly fitted suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled floor, part tiling to the walls and heated towel rail.
To the front, the property has a gated driveway providing off road parking for two/ three cars, private walling with door leading into the property.
To the rear, the garden is well-presented being mainly laid to lawn with borders and shrubs, and patio area for outdoor furniture. Pathway to the side leading to the vegetable plot at the rear and garden shed.
Council tax band - A
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.