A well presented two bedroom, second floor apartment over looking communal gardens in the popular sought after development in glendower court. Walking distance and close to amenities in whitchurch village. Available to residents over 55 years of age, no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises a large wide reception hall in two parts with fitted storage, a 22ft lounge/ diner, fitted kitchen with appliances, shower room, two good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. There is a very pleasant aspect, double glazing and electric heating. Well kept communal gardens and parking bays. Communal lounge, resident house manager, alarm alerts in all rooms, laundry room and guest suite. Residents must be 55 years and over. No Chain. Located approximately 0.5 miles from all the amenities of Whitchurch village and near to bus and train stations.
Spacious hallway and suitable for wheel chair access. Doors leading access to all rooms. Two fitted storage cupboards. Carpeted throughout. Wall mounted heater. Security entry phone/alarm.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 5.08m max x 3.43m max )
Feature fireplace housing an electric fire with marble hearth, television point, alarm, fitted carpet, double doors to kitchen. Wall mounted heater.
Kitchen 9' max x 5' 9" max ( 2.74m max x 1.75m max )
Double glazed window, fitted wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink unit with drainer, space for under counter fridge and separate freezer, inset electric oven and hob, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted heater, cooker hood, alarm, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 11" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.85m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, smooth plastered walls, alarm, wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" max x 7' 11" max ( 4.80m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window, electric heater, alarm, fitted carpet.
Large shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and storage, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan, part tiled walls, cushion flooring, low level WC.
There are communal parking bays to the front of the building, very well kept communal gardens, there is a resident house manager, guest suite, communal lounge and laundry room. Residents must by 55 years or over. We have been advised by the current owner the property has 100 years remaining out of a 125 year lease, ground rent £250.00 and a service charge of £3158.80 annually.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.