***immaculate bungalow***conservatory***detached garage***
The well presented bungalow is situated on a large corner plot with off road parking for a few cars, the location itself is a quiet cul de sac and is in the popular area of The Drope. Call now to view, Viewing strictly by appointment only!
*** virtual viewing available*** The property comprises of entrance hallway, large lounge to front, conservatory with views across the garden, newly fitted kitchen with upvc door onto garden. Down the hallway are three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front is a large driveway for a few cars, with mature shrubs and flowers to the side. Detached gargae and small driveway to the rear. Outside in the rear garden is a mature garden with lawn area surrounded by flowers and shrubs, large patio area, gate to side access and door into the garage. Call now to view!
Enter via upvc door, carpet flooring, doors to all rooms, loft hatch.
Lounge 19' 11" x 11' 8" ( 6.07m x 3.56m )
Upvc window to front, carpet flooring, sliding doors to conservatory, radiator.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
Upvc window surround, vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.62m )
All newly fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with grey worktop surfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob, washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer. Non slip tiled flooring, upvc window and door to rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
Upvc window to front, built in wardrobes along one wall with mirrored sliding doors, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
Upvc window to rear, carpet flooring, radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin with cupboard, walk in shower with sliding shower screeen, radiator, upvc window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Front.. Paved driving with parking for multiple cars to front, mature trees, shrubs and flowers to front and side.
Rear.. Enclosed rear garden with large patio area, lawn area with shrubs and flowers surrounding, space for a shed to the side. Door to garage. Gate to side access.
Up and over door, side door to garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.