Superbly Spacious Home...
Peter Alan Merthyr Tydfil are please to offer to the market this bright and spacious three bedroom end terrace, situated on a popular residential area of Hirwaun, the property is ideally positioned for access to all local shops, facilities and bus routes.
The property also falls in the postcode catchment for the highly regarded local primary and secondary schools and is also within close proximity of the neighbouring transport links including the trains, and the motorway networks.
Spread over three floors the property comprises a large bright living room, modern kitchen diner with some integrated appliances, to the basement there is a storage room, utility space and three-piece fitted bathroom, on the first floor there are three nicely sized bedrooms and a WC. Externally there is a rear low maintenance yard. The property is fitted with a central heating system and double glazed windows
Call to book a viewing on Living Room 22' x 15' 5" ( 6.71m x 4.70m )
Enter via uPVC Door, radiator and laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 1" x 10' 10" ( 5.21m x 3.30m )
uPVC windows to rear and side, matching wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink, stairs leading into;
uPVC door to rear, plumbing for washing machine.
uPVC window to rear, low level WC, Bath, wash hand pedestal basin.
Storage 12' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.15m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.82m )
uPVC window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
uPVC window to front, radiator, laminate flooring throughout
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
uPVC window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Tiered patio garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.