Property Ref: 7241
Stunning four bedrooms detached property built by Avant Homes in 2016, prominent corner plot and boasting generous proportions, a high standard of finish throughout, a single garage, and a truly impressive open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room making this an absolute perfect choice for families!
• Situated on the popular Farndon Fields development, the property is within walking distance to the renowned farm shop, local schools, amenities, the town center and the train station.
• Entrance through the timber front door leading into the natural light and inviting Entrance Hall with ceramic tiled flooring and stairs to rise to the First Floor with a two-tone timber banister.
• A highlight of the property is the truly impressive open plan Kitchen/Dining/ Family Room to the rear of the property boasting continued ceramic tiled flooring and bi-folding doors across the whole back wall opening up to the rear patio creating a fantastic entertaining and family space.
• The Kitchen Area features a range of two-tone high gloss fitted units, a granite worktop, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, and a host of 'Hoover' integrated appliances to include an electric oven, a combination microwave/grill, a four ring gas hob, a dishwasher and a fridge/freezer.
• Separate Utility Room with continued ceramic tiled flooring, granite work surfaces, a stainless steel sink with storage under and space for one appliance. Two doors lead off the Utility Room to the Garage and the Guest WC.
• Guest WC comprising contrasting ceramic tiled walls and a white two-piece suite to include a low-level WC and a wash hand basin.
• Integral single Garage with automatic roller door, power, Water, and lighting.
• Formal Living Room of a good size with a window to the front elevation flooding the room with natural light.
• First Floor Landing with access to the airing cupboard and the Attic via a hatch with ladder.
• Well-proportioned Master Bedroom, ample fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and a fantastic En Suite Shower Room. The En Suite comprises attractive tile flooring, a chrome heated towel rail and a white three piece suite comprising a floating WC, a vanity wash hand basin and a double width shower enclosure with rainwater shower over and electronic controls.
• Three further bedrooms of a generous size all with fitted wardrobes.
• Contemporary Family Bathroom with attractive tile flooring, contrasting ceramic tiled walls, a chrome heated towel rail and a white three piece suite to include a floating WC, a vanity wash hand basin and a panel enclosed bath with rainwater style shower over.
The property boasts a neat and attractive frontage featuring a lawn area extending to side and hard standing driveway providing off road parking for two cars. The rear garden has been professionally landscaped and benefits from a shed down the side of the property. Motion sensor lighting is fitted to both front and rear entrances and there is gated side access to the front.
24' 6'' x 17' 0'' (7.46m x 5.18m)max
13' 2'' x 9' 9'' (4.01m x 2.97m)
6' 1'' x 4' 10'' (1.85m x 1.47m)
12' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.93m x 3.63m) max
En Suite Shower Room
8' 2'' x 4' 6'' (2.49m x 1.37m)
14' 5'' x 8' 11'' (4.39m x 2.72m)
11' 3'' x 10' 4'' (3.43m x 3.15m) max
12' 6'' x 8' 11'' (3.81m x 2.72m)max
7' 1'' x 6' 4'' (2.16m x 1.93m)
19' 8'' x 9' 6'' (5.99m x 2.89m)...
For viewing arrangement, please use 99home online viewing system.
If calling, please quote reference: 7241
gdpr: Applying for above property means you are giving us permission to pass your details to the vendor or landlord for further communication related to viewing arrangement or more property related information. If you disagree, please write to us in the message so we do not forward your details to the vendor or landlord or their managing company.
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing on the sale.
General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact 99ome and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating traveling some distance to view the property.
Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any household goods, carpets or any built-in furniture.
Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers or tenant to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings : If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then 99Home Ltd does not accept any liability for errors in the
information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content. Should you decide to make an offer on
a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the
Vendor only. 99home is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional inquiries before
Disclaimer: 99home is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible.
Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.