* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Three bedroom semi-detached house
Ideal family home
Summary King George VI Drive is a popular residential street in the Goldstone Valley area of Hove within close proximity to local schools, shops and bus routes, plus great access for Hove Park. This three bedroom house has everything to offer including off-road parking, garage and outstanding rear garden.
Description King George VI Drive is a highly sought after road in the Goldstone Valley area of Hove within close proximity to local schools, shops and bus routes, plus great access for the A27, A23 and Hove Park. This three bedroom house benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
As you enter the property on the ground floor, to the front you will find your main living area with real flame gas fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth. To the back is the fitted kitchen and dining area, which both overlook the rear garden. The garden can be accessed via the kitchen. The ground floor also benefits from a separate WC.
To the first floor at the front of the property is your second bedroom with fitted wardrobes, as well as the fitted bathroom suite. To the rear of the first floor you will find the master bedroom with a range of wardrobes, as well as the third bedroom with fitted wardrobes, which both overlook the garden. On the landing is also an airing cupboard.
To the rear of the house you will find the outstanding south/east facing garden. Landscaped throughout, the garden has been beautifully maintained and benefits from the sun all day. Fruit trees and fruit bushes are also in the garden which also includes a greenhouse, timber shed and outside tap.
This three bedroom residence also benefits from off-road parking and a single garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Hove, BN3 on +44 1273 447325 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Hove about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Hove, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Hove for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.